Fiberglass Overlay Doors
Fiberglass Faced Carriage House Collection
The carriage house style has been a fundamental design for decades. This elegant look of classic wood is now available with a virtually maintenance-free fiberglass exterior. The door is protected with light-weight, yet durable and impact-resistant fiberglass, that can be factory finished in three designer colors. Interior panels are painted white. The numerous glazing and hardware options will continue to add character and value to your home for years of trouble-free service.
- The impact-resistant fiberglass bead-board and Poly accent battens are laminated to the steel sections with high performance adhesives. The
sections are then factory finished in white, almond or sandstone
- Square top standard; optional arched top
Optional windows are available in clear glass, glue chip pattern or seeded glass, available in the top two sections of door
- Faux windows are an option with the background color always being black and can be combined with all window section options
- Series 5500 are 2” thick CFC free polystyrene insulated base sections
- Series 5800 are 2” thick CFC free polyurethane insulated
thermally-broken base sections
- 2-7/16” total section thickness
- Wood-grained steel interior, pre-finished in white
- White painted 20-gauge end stiles are standard
- One set of spade decorative hardware is standard for all doors. Optional Barcelona or Wrought Iron designs replicate an old-world look
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each
section for fastening hardware
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Series 5500 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value* – 8.95
- Series 5800 DASMA TDS-163 calculated R-value* – 16.14
*Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Note: Follow manufacturer’s recommendations for surface preparation for field painting applications.