Security and beauty blended with smooth, quiet and effortless operation, the C.H.I. Series 6500 counter shutter is a wonderfully refined, architecturally pleasing enclosure.
- The Model 6544 features a clear anodized, extruded aluminum curtain and guides.
- The Model 6522 features a painted steel curtain with clear anodized, extruded aluminum guides.
- The Model 6566 features a stainless steel curtain with a #4 finish and stainless steel “J” guides.
- Blemish-free exterior: The Models 6544 and 6522 feature hidden headplates, guides and wall fasteners for a well-blended, architecturally sensitive appearance.
- Visible seams and shadow lines are eliminated from extruded aluminum guides due to unique joint designs.
- Soft brush guide runners silence curtain operation and seal out dust and noise.
- Dual-bottom bar seal assures a soft, non-marring touch down to valuable counter tops.
- Thumb turn locks are spring assisted, and secure each side of the bottom bar into hidden recesses in the guides. Cylinder locking is optional for each side.
- Integral lift rails on the bottom bar provide full width manual access and simplified lifting.
- Invisible tubular motor operation, awning crank operation, or exterior mount motor is optional.
- Compact in design, the Series 6500 installs into minimum head and side room dimensions.